You can replace the cream of chicken soup with cream of mushroom if you prefer, just be sure to keep it low sodium.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (10 oz.) low-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups cooked pasta shells
- 10 oz. frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. minced thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix the soup and milk together in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix the noodles, green beans, tuna, and pepper, then add the soup/milk mixture and gently fold.
- Pour everything into a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake until the casserole starts to bubble, about 25 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle crumbs and thyme on top. Bake uncovered until crumbs are browned.