Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1¾ lbs. tuna
- 2 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- ½ medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb. tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes, until aromatic and just slightly golden.
- Cut the tuna into 8 pieces, and mix with the lime and grapefruit juice in a glass bowl. Let marinate for 2 minutes. Add the wine, onion, tomato, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Place the tuna mixture on serving plates and top with the garlic and its sautéing oil.