Tuna Melt English Muffins
These taste delicious served on sourdough English muffins. Feel free to increase the amount of shredded cheese, if desired.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced fresh thyme
- 1 large celery stalk, diced
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- Stir the garlic powder, lemon juice, thyme, celery, and mayonnaise into the tuna in a small bowl. Stir in the shredded cheese and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mixture onto each toasted muffin half. Broil briefly in the oven until the cheese is melted and the tuna is heated through. Store the unused portion of the tuna mixture in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 2 days.