Tuna Salad Boats
A quick and simple recipe makes a great on-the-go lunch. Protein-rich Greek yogurt is used in place of mayonnaise, keeping the creamy comfort of classic tuna salad, but with fewer calories.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (5 oz.) albacore tuna in water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. chopped dill
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, mix together tuna, olive oil, vinegar, onion, yogurt, and dill. Mix until well combined. Add salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into the center of the cucumber halves. Serve immediately.