Tuna Salad Roll-Up
This is a tasty recipe that has some crunch. Roll-ups are a fun alternative to a sandwich and are easy to assemble and take with you.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (5 oz.) white albacore tuna packed in water
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 2 sticks chopped celery
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, peeled and diced
- 3 lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients except the lettuce.
- Place a scoop of tuna salad on each lettuce leaf, roll up, and serve.