Tuna Steaks with Peach Salsa
You can make this delicious tuna in a stovetop grill pan, or you can just as easily broil the steaks. Feel free to use salmon in place of the tuna. Start this recipe early, since the tuna should marinate for at least 1 hour.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tuna steaks (8 oz. each)
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups peach salsa
- Place tuna steaks in a large, heavy-duty food storage bag.
- Combine lime juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, ginger, salt, honey, hot sauce, and garlic in a small bowl. Pour marinade mixture over tuna steaks; seal the bag. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, turning frequently to keep tuna coated with marinade.
- Brush a large grill pan with a remaining olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Grill tuna steaks for about 4–6 minutes on each side or until the edges flake easily but steaks are still somewhat pink in the center.
- Top tuna steaks with Peach Salsa before serving.