Tuna with Roasted Garlic in Foil
Be careful when opening each packet, as the escaping steam can cause severe burns.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 garlic cloves, peeled
- 8 tuna steaks (6 oz. each)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 leeks, white and light green parts, cut in long strips
- 16 Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Lightly spray 8 large pieces of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Place 2 cloves of garlic on the bottom of each piece of foil, then top with 1 tuna steak. Divide the butter, leeks, and olives evenly between the tuna steaks. Top with the lemon juice and a sprinkle of paprika. Fold up two edges and crimp together, allowing a little space for steam to expand. Fold up the ends and crimp together as well.
- Place packets in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours.