Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders
When you use Thanksgiving turkey to make these easy sliders, no one will guess you’re trying to get rid of your leftovers!
- 12 slider buns or dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a 13”x9” baking dish. Spread ranch dressing evenly over the buns. Top with bacon, turkey and cheese. Cover with the top buns.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic, parsley and sesame seeds. Brush over the top of the slider buns. Cover pan with foil. Bake for 20-25 minutes until everything is warm and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 3 days in an airtight container.