Turkey Breakfast Sausages
Since turkey is a leaner protein, you can use chicken if you prefer a juici er sausage. Enjoy these sausages with scrambled eggs for a delicious and filling breakfast. You can also use this recipe to make a turkey burger. Simply make the patties into bigger burger-sized patties.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well with your hands; you can wear gloves if desired.
- After all the ingredients are well combined, form into thin 2-inch-diameter patties.
- Place the patties in a large baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned.