Turkey Breakfast Sausages
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well with your hands; you can wear gloves if desired.
- After all the ingredients are well combined, form into thin 2"-diameter patties.
- Place the patties in a large baking dish. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until browned.