Turkey Breast Piccata
Try this lighter version of the Italian classic that traditionally uses veal or chicken.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. whole boneless skinless turkey breast
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ Tbsp. capers
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb. cooked spaghetti
- Slice the turkey breast into thin scallopine-size portions and dredge in the flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add the turkey and brown the slices for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the wine and lemon juice, and let the liquid reduce by half. Add the stock and cook for 5–6 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle the sliced turkey with the capers and parsley, and then drizzle the sauce over the slices. Serve with spaghetti.