Turkey, Egg White, and Hash Brown Bake
You can beat any craving for a hearty but healthy breakfast with this satisfying dish. Combining delicious ground turkey breast and hash brown potatoes in a one-pot dish, this is a great meal for breakfast or any other time of day.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast, browned
- 1 lb. shredded potatoes
- 16 egg whites
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch glass casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Combine ground turkey breast, potatoes, egg whites, and eggs thoroughly. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Pour mixture into baking dish and let settle completely.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is golden and firm and inserted fork comes out clean.