This can be served with rice or mashed potatoes on the side. Depending on your desired spice level, you can make it milder as well.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 4 strips bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a medium oval baking dish with parchment paper.
- Put all the ingredients except the bacon into a food processor or blender and pulse until well blended.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and shape into a loaf. Cut the bacon slices in halves and arrange across the top of the loaf. Bake for 1 hour.