Turkey Meat Loaf
Making meatloaf in your microwave means you can have a hearty dinner on the table in a half-hour.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 tsp. hot sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Combine ground turkey, onion, celery, egg, and water in a large bowl. Using your hands or a wooden spoon, mix together. Fold in hot sauce, salt, pepper, and breadcrumbs.
- Transfer mixture to a glass loaf pan. Microwave on high heat for 10 minutes, and then for 5 minutes, or as needed until the turkey is cooked and the juices run clear (total cooking time should be about 15 minutes).
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour any fat off the dish and serve.