Turkey Meatballs with Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
If you don’t have time to roast garlic, use store-bought garlic paste..
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 oz. frozen turkey meatballs, defrosted
- 1½ Tbsp. minced basil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 head roasted garlic (about 2 Tbsp.), peels removed
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Place all ingredients in a 4-quart slow cooker and stir. Cook on low for 4 hours. Stir before serving.