Turkey Quinoa Meatballs with Mozzarella
Easy and cozy for a Sunday night, try these meatballs over pasta mixed with diced Roma tomatoes and Parmesan cheese or serve as appetizers.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 lb. ground lean turkey meat
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried parsley
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix all ingredients together (except mozzarella, parsley, and Parmesan cheese) in a large bowl.
- Divide meat mixture into 15 portions. Place 1 small mozzarella cube in the center of each portion and shape into a ball. Bake 30 minutes or until meatballs are not pink inside.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.