Turkey Reuben Sandwich
This update of a deli favorite features roasted turkey breast and shredded cabbage for a lighter sandwich.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1⁄2 pound Simple Truth™ Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage with Thousand Island dressing and mayonnaise. Mix until blended and set aside.
- Spread mustard on half of bread slices. Divide turkey and cabbage mixture on top. Add cheese slices and top with remaining slices of bread.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook sandwiches for 2-3 minutes per side or until the bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.