Turkey Taco Stuffed Mini Peppers
Tasty taco appetizers can be made ahead and baked right before your party.
Serves: 16Prep: 25 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 mini sweet peppers, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound Kroger Ground Turkey
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 ounces Kroger Cream Cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pico de gallo
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray baking pan with nonstick spray. Place pepper halves on baking sheet; set aside.
- In a 12” skillet over medium-high heat, add oil; add turkey and cook, breaking apart, until browned and cooked through. Reduce heat to medium-low; add taco seasoning, water and cream cheese, and cook until combined.
- Divide meat mixture between peppers. Top with shredded cheese; bake 10-12 minutes until bubbly. Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.