Turmeric Bliss Bowl
The recipe encompasses all the good things about life in one little bowl. You can make it in minutes and it is healthy enough for breakfast or sorbet-ish enough for dessert.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen spinach
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 medium banana, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. freeze-dried blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. freeze-dried mango
- 1 Tbsp. coconut chips
- Blend cherries, spinach, coconut water, turmeric, and banana together in a hi-speed blender. Add just enough water to create an ice-cream consistency.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with freeze-dried fruit and coconut chips.