Turmeric Deviled Eggs
The classic deviled egg taste that you love with a boost of anti-inflammatory goodness from the turmeric.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Add the eggs to a medium saucepan. Add enough water to fully cover the eggs. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave covered for 10 more minutes. Remove the eggs from the hot water, and rinse with cold water. Let the eggs cool down for 5 minutes.
- Once cool, peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the egg yolks and place them in a medium bowl.
- Put the egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add the mayonnaise, turmeric, salt, and pepper to the eggs yolks and mix until creamy. Put a heaping spoonful of the yolk mixture into each egg white. Sprinkle eggs with smoked paprika.