Tuscan Baby Arugula Salad with Parmesan and Lemon
This classic Tuscan salad is frequently served with grilled steak.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 oz. Parmagiano Reggiano cheese, shaved
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Add the lemon juice, and salt to a large bowl. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the lemon juice while whisking constantly. Add the arugula and toss to coat.
- Arrange the arugula on a serving platter. Top with cheese and serve immediately.