Twice-Baked Keto Cauliflower
Move over, potatoes! Cauliflower is the base for this twice-baked, cheesy side dish that everyone’s craving.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, plus more to serve
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon scallions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large pot or Dutch oven over high heat, arrange steamer insert over a few inches of water. Bring water to boil; add cauliflower. Cover and steam about 10 minutes, until very soft.
- In large bowl, combine cooked cauliflower, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper. Using a potato masher or fork, mash to desired consistency. Stir in ½ cup cheese.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melty.
- To serve, add a dollop of sour cream and garnish with scallions.