Two-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
You can replace the heavy cream in this recipe with 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk, or use half heavy cream and half coconut milk.
Serves: 5Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp. grated Asiago cheese
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add heavy cream and whisk for 2 minutes. Add Asiago cheese and Parmesan cheese and whisk until melted. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes, allowing mixture to simmer.
- Stir in garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat and serve immediately.