This salsa is sure to be a winner at any party. Serve it with pita chips for a great appetizer before dinner.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ cups chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. minced jalapeño pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse quickly to blend. Salsa should have a slightly chunky texture.