Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
Two juicy beef patties, crispy bacon, melted cheese—this burger has it all. Find out how to build this monster meal here.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 pieces bacon
- 4 homestyle beef patties
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 Private Selection® Hamburger Buns, toasted
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 leaves butter lettuce
- In bowl, mix together mayonnaise, pickle juice, ketchup, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika until smooth.
- In skillet over medium heat, cook bacon 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Remove bacon, pat off excess grease and break each piece of bacon in half.
- With bacon fat still in skillet, increase heat to high. Cook beef patties 3-4 minutes, then flip. Top each patty with a slice of cheese and cover pan with lid. Let cook until cheese melts and meat is cooked through.
- To assemble burger, layer the bottom of each bun with a generous amount of sauce, then place a patty, two halves of bacon, the second patty, another piece of bacon, red onion, tomato, lettuce and top of bun.