This magical bark is studded with color and sweet flavor!
Serves: 16Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) vanilla candy coating
- 1 cup Brach’s® Unicorn Fruity Candy Corn
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberry slices
- 2 tablespoons assorted sprinkles
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In the top of a double boiler place vanilla candy coat. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Pour on prepared pan and spread in an even layer about ¼” thick.
- Immediately top with candy pieces, strawberries and sprinkles. Press gently into chocolate. Allow to cool until solid.
- Break into pieces; store in an airtight container.