Unsweetened Raspberry Sauce
This sauce is so tempting itʼs hard not to lick it right out of the pan!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen raspberries in light syrup, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. unsweetened orange juice
- Place raspberries in blender. Process until smooth purée.
- In a small, heavy saucepan, combine raspberry liquid and cornstarch. Stir until well blended.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer. Stir constantly until mixture becomes smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in orange juice and strain through fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds. Cover and chill thoroughly.