Valentine Coffee Bar Creamers
Try these coffee creamers at your Valentine’s Day get together or for your weekly morning coffee. They are quick to make and have extra health benefits that are sure to be appreciated.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (13.75 oz.) full-fat coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup collagen powder, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, soaked in water overnight, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons beet root powder
- 1 tablespoon goji berry powder
- Hot brewed coffee
- In a blender, add coconut milk, ¼ cup collagen powder, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Blend until smooth and frothy. Pour into a serving pitcher or glass.
- In a blender, add soaked macadamia nuts, water, ¼ cup collagen powder, beet root powder and goji berry powder. Pour into a serving pitcher or glass.
- Serve creamers with hot brewed coffee, as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.