A decadent twist on a campfire favorite! Get your kids involved by letting them decorate their s’mores with chocolate, marshmallows and M&M’s®.
Serves: 30Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 15 Graham Crackers, broken into quarters
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups Private Selection™ Chocolate Chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup Valentine’s M&M’s®
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13”x18” jelly roll pan with parchment paper and lay broken crackers in the pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the brown sugar and bring to a boil for 2 minutes, while constantly stirring.
- Pour mixture over the graham crackers and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and layer the chocolate chips, marshmallows and chocolate candy over the top of the graham crackers.
- Bake for 2-4 minutes, until the marshmallows start to puff up.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.