Vanilla Almond Milk Smoothie
This is a delicious smoothie that can be served with fresh or frozen cherries.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups almond milk, chilled
- 2 cups pear, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup sliced frozen banana
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add the almond milk, pears, banana, cherries, and nutmeg to the blender. Blend until smooth. Add vanilla extract and blend again to incorporate vanilla for another 20 seconds.