Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup honey
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 vanilla bean
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 10" springform pan. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, honey, sugar, and eggs and beat until smooth. Cut the vanilla bean pod open lengthwise and scrape the seeds into the mixture. Stir to combine. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Place the springform pan in a baking pan and add hot water to the baking pan to a depth of 1".
- Bake for 2 hours or until the cake is firm. Turn off the oven, but leave the cheesecake in it for 1 hour longer. Leave at room temperature for 1 hour before serving, then release the pan sides and remove to a serving plate.