Vegan Argentinean Chimichurri
Chimichurri comes from Argentina. This flavorful herb sauce is very easy to make. Store it covered in the refrigerator for up to five days. You can freeze it for longer storage; just thaw in the fridge overnight.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro or oregano leaves
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine parsley, cilantro, onion, and garlic in food processor and process until finely chopped. You can chop all these ingredients by hand if you’d like.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and add vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper; stir with a whisk until combined. Refrigerate until serving time.