Vegan Artichoke Dip
With creamy and delicious flavor, you won’t even notice that this dip is dairy-free! Serve warm and bubbling right from the oven with fresh veggies and pita chips.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon Private Selection™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar (6 oz.) Private Selection™ Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red bell pepper (from a jar), minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Private Selection™ Italian Herb Blend
- 1⁄2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 5 ounces Simple Truth™ Frozen Cut Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup Daiya® Mozzarella Style Shreds
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Traditional Panko Bread Crumbs
- Simple Truth™ Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Brush a 1-quart baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl mix the artichoke hearts, green onion, roasted pepper, garlic, herb blend, vegan mayonnaise, spinach and non-dairy cheese. Spread into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with panko crumbs and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake until bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with pita chips and fresh vegetables for dipping. Refrigerate leftovers.