Vegan Blueberry Coconut Breakfast Cookies
These healthy, plant-powered cookies make indulging your morning sweet tooth okay. Make a big batch and enjoy with coffee throughout the week.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3⁄4 cup hemp seed
- 3⁄4 cup finely shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Scoop with a cookie scoop onto parchment-lined baking sheet, pressing dough together firmly to create a nice shape.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until the bottom of the cookies are golden. Cool before serving.