Vegan Cauliflower Curry
To save time chopping, substitute a bag of mixed frozen veggies or toss in some leftover cooked potatoes to this tropical yellow curry recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tsp. hot curry paste
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1½ cups green peas
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Whisk together the vegetable broth and coconut milk in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, onion, ginger, curry paste, turmeric, brown sugar, salt, and nutmeg, stirring well to combine. Bring to a slow simmer, cover, and cook for 8–10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pineapple and peas and heat for 5 more minutes.
- Top with mint before serving.