Vegan Cheese Ball
Use this recipe to make one impressive-looking large cheese ball, a cheese log, or make individual bite-sized servings for a party or the holidays. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 block (8 oz.) vegan Cheddar cheese
- 1 container (8 oz.) vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped almonds
- Grate cheese into a large bowl, or process in a food processor until finely minced. Using a large fork, mash the vegan cheese together with the cream cheese, garlic powder, hot sauce, and salt until well mixed. (You may need to use your hands for this.)
- Chill at least 1 hour until firm, then shape into ball or log shape, pressing firmly. Carefully roll in nuts.