A decadent cheeseburger that's meat and dairy free? It’s true! This plant-based burger recipe is sure to be a hit with vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesCook: 6 minutesTotal: 11 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (2 patties) The Beyond Burger®
- 2 white or whole grain burger buns, split and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup Follow Your Heart® Vegenaise
- 2 Daiya® Cheddar Style Slices
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tomato, cut into 4 thin slices
- Cook burgers according to package directions. Top with cheese during the last minute of cooking; cover and let stand 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Spread Vegenaise over bottoms of toasted buns. Top each with burger. Top with ketchup, tomato slices and other half of toasted buns.