Vegan Cherry Cola Cake
Committing to a vegan diet doesn’t mean giving up all your favorite fast foods. Here’s a way to satisfy a soda craving without downing a whole can.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16.4 oz.) vegan chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (12 oz.) cherry cola
- 1⁄4 cup melted vegan chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup rice milk
- Preheat oven according to cake mix instructions. Lightly grease cake pan or Bundt pan with vegan margarine or a vegan spray.
- Gently stir together cake mix and soda. Do not overstir; you want to preserve the soda’s fizz. Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake according to cake mix instructions. Cool. Mix melted chocolate chips and rice milk together. Drizzle over cake.