Delicious chili doesnʼt have to include fat-laden meat to taste great. This wonderful chili recipe uses all-natural vegetables, beans, and spices that load up on nutrition and flavor, and come together perfectly for an out-of-this-world chili!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 15 oz. dried black beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 15 oz. dried kidney beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 15 oz. dried garbanzo beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 15 oz. dried white beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 2 packages (14 oz.) extra-firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté tofu in olive oil until golden brown and slightly crispy, about 7–10 minutes.
- In a cold slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Set slow cooker to low. Cook for 8 hours, or until ingredients are soft and flavors well blended.