Vegan Chocolate-Raisin Spice Cake
Simple fizz cake gets a little fancy in this still-simple recipe. Four ingredients are all it takes to bake up a beautiful cake.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Duncan Hines Devil's Food cake mix (or other vegan chocolate cake mix)
- 1 can (12 oz.) Dr. Pepper
- 2 cups raisins
- 1⁄4 cup melted vegan chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup rice milk
- Preheat oven according to cake mix instructions. Lightly grease Bundt pan with vegan margarine or a vegan spray.
- Gently stir together cake mix and soda. Do not overstir; you want to preserve the soda’s fizz. Stir in raisins. Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake according to cake mix instructions. Cool. Mix melted chocolate chips and rice milk together. Drizzle over cake..