Vegan Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
You’ll love this moist, chewy bread with plumped-up raisins and plenty of cinnamon!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. water
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. soy milk powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. vegan margarine
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Assemble bread machine with the dough paddle in place. Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients to the pan, except for the raisins, in the order indicated in your machine’s operation manual. Proceed according to manufacturer’s directions for white bread, adding the raisins when the machine beeps, indicating the time to add additional ingredients.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan. Cool bread completely before slicing. Store in an airtight container or freeze.