Vegan Coco-Avocado Ice Cream
Avocado lends to the creaminess in this recipe, making for a strikingly rich dessert.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup extra-virgin coconut oil
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ¾ cup unrefined sugar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Place bananas and coconut oil in a food processor or blender and blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.