Vegan Coffee Ice Cream
This would be a great way to wake up in the morning! Or serve this treat with a slice of vegan apple pie.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tsp. instant espresso powder
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeded, pod saved for another use
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored coconut milk creamer
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Blend everything together in a blender or food processor until completely liquefied. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.