Vegan Coleslaw Burger
Homemade coleslaw pairs perfectly with juicy, plant-based Beyond Burger® burgers. High in protein and flavor, this grilled dinner is a meal that everyone will love no matter their dietary preferences.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegan dressing & sandwich spread
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) Beyond Burger® Beyond Burger™ Plant-Based Patties
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbages, carrots, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Refrigerate.
- Heat grill to medium-low heat. Grill burgers 3 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reads 165°F.
- Inside each lettuce leaf, place 1 burger and an even amount of coleslaw.