Vegan Dark Chocolate Frosting
Semisweet dark chocolate has a hint of bitterness that beautifully complements the sweetness of cake!
Makes: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup vegan margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet vegan chocolate chips, melted
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Cream together margarine and cocoa powder in a large bowl on medium speed.
- Add vanilla extract and melted chocolate chips. Gradually add the powdered sugar, continuing to beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.