Vegan Green Bean Casserole
Shop for a vegan cream of mushroom soup to use in your recipe, or try this easy homemade vegan version. Delish!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen green beans
- ¾ cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups soy milk
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. dried sage
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1½ cups French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place green beans and mushrooms in a large casserole dish.
- Melt vegan margarine over low heat. Stir in flour until pasty and combined. Add soy milk, mustard, garlic powder, salt, sage, oregano, and pepper, stirring continuously to combine until thickened.
- Pour sauce over mushrooms and green beans and top with French-fried onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes until onions are lightly browned and toasted.