Vegan Keto Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms
Plant-based cream cheese provides a creamy, dairy-like flavor that perfectly complements your favorite veggie pizza toppings. Using low-carb mushroom caps keeps this dish keto-friendly, too! Remember to save the mushroom stems for future sauces and soups.
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 24 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Whole White Mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, small diced
- 1⁄2 small onion, small diced
- 1 package (8 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Plant-Based Plain Cream Cheese Alternative
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Pizza Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Pitted Green Olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On rimmed baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps stem side down. Bake 15 minutes to soften slightly. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in small skillet over medium heat, heat avocado oil. Cook bell pepper and onion 3-5 minutes or until tender with some browning around edges. Remove from heat; let cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, mix together plant-based cream cheese alternative, pizza sauce, olives, parsley and pepper mixture.
- Flip mushroom caps stem side up. Divide mixture evenly between mushrooms.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until mushrooms are tender and filling is hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers.