Vegan Key Lime Cream Cheeze Frosting
Indulge in this refreshing, sweet-tart frosting! If you want the frosting to have a lime-green color to match the lime flavor, just add a few drops of green food coloring.
Makes: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup vegan margarine, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Key lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated Key lime zest
- 1⁄4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese and margarine on medium speed until blended.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar, then add juice, zest, and vanilla extract. Beat 1 to 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.