Vegan Mint "Ice Cream"
When you hear the words “ice cream,” avocados may not be the first thing that comes to mind, but they give this recipe a rich, creamy texture and you won’t even be able to taste them.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 40 minutesTotal: 4 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) full fat coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp. peppermint extract
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out flesh into a medium steel mixing bowl. Add coconut milk and beat until smooth. Add granulated erythritol, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract. Beat until smooth.
- Pour liquid into an ice-cream maker, following manufacturer’s instructions. After churning, freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.