Vegan Orange Cranberry Cookies
Makes: 36 cookiesHands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 36 cookies
- 2 cups white whole-wheat flour
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the flour, oil, maple syrup, orange juice, and zest in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. The mixture will be quite dry and crumbly. Add the cranberries and stir well.
- Scoop the dough ½ tablespoon at a time and shape into cookies. Place cookies on 2 large baking sheets and bake on the middle rack in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store cookies in an airtight container.