Vegan Orange Cranberry Cookies
These vegan cookies have a bright orange flavor and a burst of sweetness from the dried cranberries.
Makes: 36Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups white whole-wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange zest
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the flour, oil, maple syrup, orange juice, and zest in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. The mixture will be quite dry and crumbly. Add the cranberries and stir well.
- Scoop the dough 1⁄2 tablespoon at a time and shape into cookies. Place cookies on 2 large baking sheets and bake on the middle rack in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store cookies in an airtight container.