Vegan Pappardelle with Spring Vegetables
This lemon pasta and fresh vegetable dish is quick to make and easy to enjoy.
Serves: 10Prep: 50 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces vegan pappardelle pasta
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 small bunch of radishes, sliced thin
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups snap peas
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus, blanched
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thin
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 yellow squash, sliced thin
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chives, cut into 1” sticks
- 4 tablespoons Italian parsley leaves
- 1 cup microgreens
- Bring a medium saucepan with water and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water until the pasta is cooled and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, remaining salt, pepper and basil.
- Place the pasta, vegetables and herbs into a large bowl. Drizzle the oil and lemon dressing and toss to combine. Arrange salad on a platter or bowl. Garnish with microgreens.
- Refrigerate leftovers.